COVID Update to Events
Here is the event Registration Link. REVIEW the below.
- New events will be added as tabs so ensure you are on the right date
- Please ensure you are signed up for the Club on CCN
- Ensure you have emailed the Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8pm the night before the event
- Registration closes the night before at 8pm
- For TT's We will seed at the event based on your anticipated speed. Fastest FIRST. 1 min gaps
- Please fill the first time slot first. This will help to manage leaders.
- No Day of Sign ups
- The cut off is to allow time to get things out to leaders, break groups and possibly add leaders
- Under 18 year old's parent/guardian must send the waiver as approval of participation in the events
- There also can be a chance we fill up due to daylight and start time restrictions. Register early...volunteer to lead...
I know that this is Change in the way we do events but this is required to meet the province's rules, the OCA's mandate and ensure we as a club protect our members.
COVID Rules - Full details on the OCA site
- Adhere to the OCA Return to Sport Guidelines that are current from the OCA that are updated on their site
- If you are sick DO NOT attend events
- Maintain 2 meters distance at all times
- Do not congregate in groups at the start/end of the event
- Ride leaders will have PPE and alcohol/sanitizer available
- Once you are home please wash your hands and bike
- If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID 19 you are required to inform the club ASAP
18 and older
- You can subscribe to the calendar using your preferred calendar service
- You can with most applications opt to receive email notifications of added, updated or cancelled events.
- Events starting with OCA are Sanctioned events that might appeal to our members
- Select the agenda view and it will just show the upcoming events in a list